CIRPA is working with London Calling to deliver a Canadian presence at this growing international 360 degree music event. London Calling shares with CIRPA the benefits they offer to participating companies.
- London Calling is the worlds largest gathering of businesses and senior executives from the UK music industry – no other event anywhere in the world has as many key deal makers from the UK music industry as London Calling.
- London Calling is the home of the independent sector, hosting official events for the likes of AIM, IMPALA and WIN. This brings to London Calling key dealmakers and decision makers from the global independent sector
- London Calling receives senior execs from music industry companies from 40+ countries, including USA, Japan, China, India, France and more
- Major label presence at the event is strong – e.g. in 2007 over 40 Sony BMG staff attended London Calling
- London Calling is part of the same owning company as Music Week, arguably Europe’s most important music industry trade magazine
- London Calling is more intimate than MIDEM – wiith 3500 visitors over two days, allowing more time and space for networking and meetings
- London Calling runs specific programmes (e.g speed dating) designed to ensure companies from overseas can meet UK companies. These are guaranteed and organised in association with UK Trade Investment.
- London Calling’s focus is deal making across music, mobile and digital with the overall theme of 360 degree business models
- London Calling hosts showcase events in world famous music venues in London, one of the worlds music capitals – as an example The Dunes, a Canadian act, played to a sold out Barfly in 2007 which helped secure a UK distribution deal
- London Calling content is second to none – visit www.londoncalling2008.com
Interested in going to London Calling with CIRPA... email firstname.lastname@example.org subject "London Calling".